Mã số ứng viên: UV24236
Giới tính: Nữ
Nơi làm việc: TP HCM
- Chức danh
- Cấp bậc
- Quản lý
- Loại công việc
- Toàn thời gian cố định
- Liên hệ
Thanh Huong_ Director
National MT Manager
Gender : Female
Language : English, Vietnamese
C level Certificate of English language (Advance Level) of Education University
1996 – 2000
B.A in Economy of Opened University.
CMO certificate (Chief of Marketing Officer) at PACE Institute
2006 – 2010
|B.A in Chinese language of Social & Humanity University|
- Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Concepts, Creative Services
- Territory Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customers
- Product Development
- Client Relationships
- Highly skilled at networking and influencing at multiple levels.
- Strong leadership style with the ability to create motivational atmospheres.
- Able to tactfully manage difficult and under-performing employees.
- Experience of developing teams to their full potential.
- Team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you
- Strong planning/organizational and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, procedures & practices.
- Developing and implementing sales budgets.
- Problem analysis and problem solving
Nov. 07 to Jun 14
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Ho Chi Minh City
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Maintain brand Image
- PR & Marketing Management
- Keep track of brand, competitors and market trend
- Work closely with subordinates and supporting team to enhance the store/brand image up to standard
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for vouchers in Vietnam market and its services.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
“4P” – Product – Price – Promotion – Place:
- Create new product/service and ensure to stick on Sodexo Group’s regulation consistently
- Establish database and select client segmentation to attack.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Set the right service fee for merchants, client following profit structure
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Set the discount / promotion for client: early bird discount, added value, add-on gifting Voucher... Create the service fee scheme base on the turn-over for merchants.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising agencies for all promotion materials, included Social Media.
- Work with marketing team/supplier for ATL and BTL to get the best business outcome
- Organize project campaign: launching new product/service, through regular newsletters, new releases and whatever effective form of communication.
- Co-operate with merchants to create promotions, special offer to get more consumer expenditure
- Assist merchants to launch their own promotion, campaign, opening new outlet/new products via Sodexo regular communication.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
Place: take care 900 stores /outlets
- Ensure the POSM easy to “eye-catching”, on right season/campaign, removed all “out-of-date” POSM
- Analyze the consumer expenditure habits.
- Co-operate with store to get the plan to attract more traffic.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Sales skills B2B: voucher transaction ~ 02 billion VND/month
o Build TRUST and maintain the good rapport with merchants/partners on management level by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities, especially strategic & key partners, international/chain brand-name, such as:
- Retailers: Big C, Maximark, Fahasa, Phan Khang, Giant/Guardian, Lotte Mart, Vinatex, Co-opmart, Parkson, Now Zone, Diamond Plaza, Circle K, Aeon, Thien Hoa, Nguyen Kim, Edena, Chi Lai, …
- F&B: Lotteria, Highlands coffee, Parkson foodcourt, Givral bakery, Kichi-Kichi, Sumo BBQ, Mi Han Quoc, Fanny ice cream, Wrap&Roll, Bun Bo Hue 3A3, Long Monaco, Banh xeo An la ghien, Com tam Moc, Banh xeo Muoi Xiem, Tokyo Deli, Breadtalk bakery, Sweethome bakery, Alfresco, Mon Hue, Gloria Jean’s, KFC, Burger King
- Shopping & Fashion: Vera, Wow (SonKim), The face shop, Payless shoes, Bitis, Vascara, K&K fashion, G2000, Noir, Ailen Delon, Gosto, Catwalk, Newnem, Yes’s, Haline, Senorita, Dan Chau, M.A.C, Tequila Ladies, Mango, Charles & Keith, Warehouse, Bebe…(Maison), Givenchy, Lacoste, Hugo Boss, D&G…(Phuong Phat)
- Entertainment & Enjoyment: CGV cinema, Lotte cinema, Galay cinema, Tiniworld, Kizcity, Vietopia, Phuong Nga Co., Funnyland (Goldenkid), Bang Lang Spa, Du lich Viet, Vietravel, Fiditour, Saigon Smile Spa, Pamas Spa, Nikko hotel, WMC…
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Compiling and accurately analysing sales figures.
- Ensured getting the high revenue for company via service fee collected from vendors source
- Make sure the payment for vendors on time - 02 billion VND/month.
Store management: take care 900 stores /outlets
- Analyze and monitor the business performance for each store
- Scheduled the training for nearly 10.000 co-operative staff
- Ensure the co-ordinate processing smoothly
- Solving the troubles incurred completely
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Using initiative to instigate promotional ideas and events
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to manage service product, establishing networks and developing product service strategies.
- Assisting Account Executives in the preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Selecting the suitable outsourcing suppliers: designers, printing, Event Company, call-center…
- Monitor & tracking the process, results following KPI set up.
- Recruit, training, set up the working procedure for the part-time employees. (8 employees)
- Recruit, coaching staff in Commercial Department. (16 employees)
- Set up working procedure, target, bonus scheme & KPI staff
- Daily, Weekly and monthly monitoring and updating of Sales activities, Merchants/Partners activities.
- Drawn up suppliers/merchants contracts, review & edit approval for special cases.
- Handling the hotline to support clients, voucher users & vedors (both vendor's sites and those of 3rd parties)
- Co-operate with other departments to solve any trouble incurred for ensure offering the best service to customers.
- Ensured any problem incurred must be solved on the right way, on time & completely
CONTRIBUTION FOR SODEXO PASS VIETNAM
- Build up & maintain the network from early beginning 0 – 900 outlets accepted Sodexo voucher with strategic partners: Big C, Maximark, Giant, Guardian, Lotteria, Megastar, Vascara, Alfresco, Payless, Kichi Kichi, Sumo BBQ, Fanny, Vera, Fahasa, Highlands, Givral, Breadtalk, Chi Lai, Phan Khang, Edena, Biti, Tiniworld, Tokyo Deli, Parkson foodcourt…(2011 - 2014)
- Maintaining the network going smoothly. Supplied fully POSM in 900 outlets, schedule the training program for nearly 10,000 merchants' staff quarterly.
- Creating Marketing Campaigns & Merchants Promotions following occasions: Lunar New Year, Christmas, Women Day, Children Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
2003 to NOV. 07
MARKETING & SALES EXECUTIVE
OOCL SHIPPING LINE
Comptoir du Monde, Nice, France
- Reports to: Sale Manager & Asia Intra - Taiwanese Sales Director, Asia Intra Price control Dept in Hongkong, Taiwanese GM
- Business development (B2B): Handling Asia Intra key customers (B2B), especially Taiwanese accounts: Vedan, CP Group, Mori Shige wooden, Asama, Puppy, Formosa, Golden House, Hualon Co., Daiphat Food Co., Vina Chung Shing Tex, Riches High-Tech, KMC, Lin Ta Hsing Co, Shi Jar Viet Nam Co, Frama Group Co., Dona Bochang Int'l, Sun Steel Co., Chia Meei Food Ind.,…