Mã số ứng viên: UV469a0
Giới tính: Nam
Nơi làm việc: TP HCM
- Chức danh
- Cấp bậc
- Quản lý
- Loại công việc
- Toàn thời gian cố định
- Liên hệ
Thanh Huong_ Director
Gender : Male
D.O.B : 23rd-Oct-1985
- Proficiently in Microsoft Office, good command at computer literate in Email.
- Technical software: AutoCAD, Duct Checker, Pipe Checker...
- Teamwork and soft skills
- Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, high integrity and ethics
Can Tho University
Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering
GPA: 7.53 / 10
1 - Project Management
2 - Safety Degree: OSHA
3 - Supervisor's Training for Determining Reasonable Suspicion
4 - Ethics
5 - Foreign Corrupt Policy Act
6 - Preventing Harassment for Employees
2017 - Present (7 months) MEP Engineer - Turner Vietnam Co., Ltd. | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Monthly Salary: USD 1,600
- Provided project management and construction of supervision services for Cam Ranh international terminal building
- Managed Contractors with Calculation, Design, MAT/MET Approval and Construction (Safety, Quality, Progress, Site Coordination, Government Comply)
- The term MEP includes HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical System
- Responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to infrastructure projects, including HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical System
- Ensuring timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety
- Attending regular meetings ( on work progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Preparing periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records
- Ensuring all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ
- Ensuring that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations
Feb 2012 - Dec 2016 (4 years 10 months) Assistant Manager / QA-QC Manager / Mechanical Engineer - Hitachi Plant Technologies (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Monthly Salary: USD 1,100
1 - Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage
1.1 - Factory No. 1 Add: 2.19D1, Tra Noc IP, O Mon District, Can Tho City.
Job: Expansion Works for existing factory PepsiCo in Can Tho (contract value US$8.0m).
1.2 - Factory No. 2 Add: Dien Nam -Dien Ngoc IP, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
Job: New factory (Mechanical and Electrical Systems) (contract value US$10.0m).
2 - Vietnam Nisshin Seifun Factory
Add: Road No.15, Amata Industrial Park, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
Job: Turnkey Plant (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Works)
3 - Pastel Inn Saigon
Add: 99 Pasteur, District 1, HCMC.
Job: Renovation works for ACMV, Water Supply and Fire Protection Systems
4 - Fukuvi Vietnam Factory
Add: 7A Road, Amata Industrial Park, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province.
Job: Power Supply and Utility Services.
5 - Toyoink Vietnam Factory
Add: Lot 201, Amata Road, Amata Industrial Park, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai.
Job: Architectural & Process, Utility Works for Gravure and Offset Ink Plant, Moving, ACMV, Ducting, Fire Protection.
6 - Sumitomo Osaka Cement Vietnam Factory
Add: Lot G7, Thang Long Industrial Park II, Yen My District, Hung Yen Province
Job: SOC Vietnam, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Osaka Cement Group, is an anode material plant for lithium-ion batteries
- Tender, Calculation and Design for HVAC, Freezer and Refrigeration Storage, Utility and Process Piping System.
- Working with government, third party for get approval, permission,… (Fire Protection, Waste Water Treatment Plant)
- Budget control, cost estimation, qualify, negotiate quotation and select contractors, suppliers
- Construction management. Expedite site works, solve site issues, and control site safety, quality, progress, schedule…
- MAT/MET/DWG submission/approval
- As-built document control and handover to Owner
Jun 2010 - Jun 2012 (2 years) Mechanical Engineer / Assistant Construction Manager - TOYO – THAI CORPORATION PUBLIC CO., LTD. | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Monthly Salary: USD 750
Project: Binh Phuoc Bio Ethanol Plant
Add: Minh Hung Commune, Bu Dang District, Binh Phuoc Province
Job: Engineering – Procurement – Construction Project, with the investment amount of US$81 million
- Assistant of Construction Manager (Thailand):
• Make comparison of quotation and clarify technical spec. with tenders.
• Work with the requirements analyst and installation team to estimate costs & budgets
- Site Works Control:
• Intimately understand the requirements of the project and ensure that work proceeds on spec.
• Supervises the work of relevant mechanical subcontractors to ensure quality and that constructions/installations are in accordance with drawings, specifications and local regulations.
• Unloading input equipment at site
• Supervise Tank Erection at site (2 Digester Tanks with H10500xD41400mm follow API 650:2007 Standard)
• Check installation of static/rotating equipment (2 Biomass Steam Boiler with total capacity 50 tons/hour, dust handling system, pumps, blowers, etc.)
• Piping works (issue material, prefabrication spoon, supports at factory and install at site, line check, flushing,…)
- Co-ordinate with subcontractor and third vendor acting on behalf of the spec.
- Co-ordinate and combine with alternative departments/Consortium Contractor to make the progress keep up with project schedule, clearance and cooperate in job.
Jun 2008 - Jun 2010 (2 years) Mechanical Supervision - POSCO – VIET NAM CO., LTD | Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam
Monthly Salary: USD 660
Project: Posco-Vietnam Cold Rolling Mill Project
Job: Owner, the investment amount is around of US$248 million
- Keep contact with forwarder to keep track of equipment, material.
- Site supervision:
• Made work schedule development such as M & E from concept design to testing & commissioning.
• Supervise for Compress Air, Plumbing Piping Works
• Inspect for Equipment Installation Works, Testing and Commissioning and etc.
• Monitored all supplies provided by external vendors and ensured that all of material was in accordance to quality standards.
• Ensured that all safety and environmental regulations were followed in processes. (Crane load check, scaffolding installation and etc.), minimized any happenings, damages and any unforeseen accidents.
• Supervised for painting works (checking for preparing works, painting, curing, control for thickness of paint (by coating thickness meter) and etc.).