Mã số ứng viên: UV54027
Giới tính: Nam
Nơi làm việc: TP HCM
- Chức danh
- Cấp bậc
- Quản lý
- Loại công việc
- Toàn thời gian cố định
- Liên hệ
Thanh Huong_ Director
Gender : Male
Restaurant-Rooftop Bar-Room Service Manager at Fusion Suites Saigon Hotel from June 2016 until now.
•.Take full responsibility for the operation of F&B department
• .Cooperate with related department preparing equipment, food items needed for function or event.
• To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestion for improvement of F&B department.
• Ensure that regular stock takes are conducted.
• Create beverages SOP and F&B service SOP.
•.Make Training plan and Training Schedule and implement the training for all staff.
•Hold regular performances appraisal with all management staff,identify areas for development and training needed.
• Ensure the promt and efficent service of all meal,Cocktails party,function,wine dinner,meetings.
• Attend P&L and budgeting monthly meeting with all the management
• Control beverage cost in efficient way to prevent waste and losses
• Complete other task assigned by GM
Saigons Lookout Restaurant-Bar- Cigar Lounge Manager from November 2014 until June 2016.
• Assists in the daily maintenance of food & beverage services and sales to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
• Works in conjunction with the Finance Department to maximize and maintain levels of departmental profit and minimize waste of cost of sales.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and management of Food and Beverage. Activities center on identification of strengths and weaknesses, the development of plans and strategies to ensure business development
• Reports on a regular basis to the GM and Owners on the performance of Food & Beverage against budgets, sales and profit projections. Analyzes variances and monitors the impact of initiatives and corrective actions.
• Ensures all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner
• Resolves customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
• Ensures all Food & Beverage Service quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
• Responsible for the hiring, training, and direction of new department employees.
• Ensures the timely completion of performance appraisals.
• Gives direction and is responsible for the implementation of plans
• Supervises the activities and the service levels of the Restaurant, Bar and Cigar Lounge
• Conducts periodic departmental meetings, develops incentive programs, manages the training and development of associates with an eye toward maximum employee satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction. Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel - Ho Chi Minh City Assistant Restaurant Manager of Market 39 Restaurant,Food and Beverage Department,July-2013 Until November-2014.
• Taking responsibilities of business performance of the restaurant
• Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
• Organising marketing activities such as promotion event and discount schemes
• Preparing report at the end of the week/shift,including satff control,food control,sales
• Creating and executing plans for department sales,profit and staff development
• Planning coordinating menus
• Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during schedule shift
• Managing staff and provide them feedback
• Responding to customer complaints
• Advising customer on the menu and wine choice
• Recruiting,training and motivating staff
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Market 39 Buffet Restaurant Supervisor, Food and Beverage Department, June 2012 – June 2013
In charge of Restaurant Beverages Menu, Control beverages cost, in charge of restaurant maintenance and equipment
Comply with all health and safety regulation, taking Care of Restaurant HACCP(Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point)
Handling guest complaint, dealing with group, family, company party
Providing beverages knowledge’s for staffs, develop their up selling skills, working with the Manager to create new promotion in the restaurant to get more revenue
Attend P&L (Profit and Lost) meeting with F&B Director to analysis restaurant revenue, tracking the Menu Engineering to make sure control effective Food & Beverages cost, control the expense and purchases to minimize the Cost.
Achievement : achieve monthly budget 5 billions and employee engament over 85% Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel - Ho Chi Minh City Basilico Restaurant Supervisor, Food and Beverage Department, June 2011 – May 2012
Prioritize and perform multi-task to complete all tasks in timely manner
Training new staffs about up-selling, suggesting- selling, lateral-selling, keeping Control of Beverages Cost and Labor cost, maintaining restaurant services, responsible for recruiting, training and developing restaurant staffs
Maximizing all business opportunities to drive sales, advising customer on Wine selection, Liaising with head Chef to discussant develop menu
Organizing daily and weekly roster for restaurant staffs, dealing with and resolve customer complaints, ability to create a nice working environment
Achievement: restaurant always achieved budget and Basilico considered as the best Italian Restaurant in Saigon by many comments of thousand customers. Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel - Ho Chi Minh City Basilico Restaurant Captain, Food and Beverage Department, June 2010 – December 2011
Training new staffs about food and beverages knowledge’s, overseeing clients booking and reservation
Daily inventory beverages, ensuring the highest Standard Procedure Operating in The restaurant and communicating with kitchen staff to ensure efficient food service
Incharge of the restaurant when the Manager is absent
Suggesting and assisting the guest about menu and wine pairing
Enhancing the staff follow the service sequence Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel - Ho Chi Minh City Basilico Restaurant Waiter, Food and Beverage Department, November 2009-May 2010
Prepare side station,bar,pantry
Taking guest food and beverage order
Giving food and wine recommendation to the customer
Serving and checking guest satisfaction
Taking care of billing, cashier job
Greeting and farewell customer and make sure they happy when they leave the restaurant
High School Graduated
Certificate about Restaurant at Saigon Tourist (Oct /2006 – Oct/2008)
Attend training at Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel: Craft Trainer’s Certificate, ALDP, Be My Guest, In The Know, Lobster Ink Training, At your side Activities, problem
Resolution and Service recovery, Hygiene and hygiene work place …
Initiative and Responsible
Enthuse over the results of each projects
Strong motivational and influential people skill, intense and relevant knowledge of good food and wine
Enthusiasm for creating delicious food and provide good service, an eye for details and ability to drive consistent brand standard
Good communication with guest and Staffs, very hardworking
Focus on new job scope to perform my best at work
Enthuse over the results of each projects
Be good team player in handling projects
Share knowledge, contribute ideas to achieve best results for the team
Be proficient in using computers skills with Office base: MS Office
Friendly, honest, flexible, eager to learn, team work
With professional experiences in hotel and restaurant operation, I am eager to step into A developing path in Restaurant Manager. Possesses a hard-working and self– Motivated person, I am always keen to learn new skills and meet new challenges In a work new environment.