- Managing all documents related to human resources such as employees’ profile, labor contracts, appraisals...
- Managing other documents, records related to fire-safety management, environmental impact assessment, health and safety... doing periodic check, assessment as required by law and authority.
- Recruiting: Overseeing HR requirement for all divisions of factory; Setting up and managing recruiting plans and training programs to ensure the quantity and quality of employees meet timeline and target.
- Training: Planning and monitoring training class, coordinating with local authority to provide vocational training for local residents.
- Managing employee relations.
- Drafting up company policy, procedure and regulation presentation and ensuring that all regulations and disciplines are well done.
- Drafting all personnel decision related to employee included: promotion decision, transfer decision, discipline decision, resignation decision.
- Automatically attendance checks by magnetic card systems.
- Making payroll, bonus.
- Implementing procedures related to social insurance.
- Company’s canteen management.
- Organizing company’s meeting and events. (Successfully organized art competition on Vietnamese women’s day 2014 which have more than 1000 audiences).
- Being responsible for preparing for factory evaluation by foreign customers: Intertek, Tommy.