Mã số ứng viên: UV7476a
Giới tính: Nam
Nơi làm việc: TP HCM
- Chức danh
- Cấp bậc
- Nhân viên
- Loại công việc
- Toàn thời gian cố định
- Liên hệ
Thanh Huong_ Director
Gender : Male
D.O.B : 12/11/1987
Vietnamese: Mother Tounge
Strong Work Ethic: Sense of responsibility, emphasis on quality and discipline.
Possitive Attitude: Expecting success, Not giving up, Looking for solutions, Seeing Opportunities.
Organization: Prioritize, Time management.
Analytical Skill: Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for indentifying, scrutinizing, and improving, streamlining complex work process.
Willingness to Learn: Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
Presentation Skill: Good written and verbal presentation skills.
Multi -Tasking: Ability of performing many tasks at the same time.
Fluently using MS Office, Internet, Email, ....
Ability to learn new technology quickly.
Good at Adobe Photoshop (Editing photo), Adobe Premiere (Editing movie), Adobe Soundbooth (Editing sound),
Adobe After Effect (Creating motion graphics and visual effects) ...
Average at 3dmax (3D graphics application).
Economic University of Ho Chi Minh City 09/2005 – 09/2009- Bachelor of Marketing
ETS - Toefl ibt Score: 85/120
GMAC GMAT: 500/800
10/2009 – 10/2014
Newlink Vietnam Ltd. Co
Ho Chi Minh City
Position: Marketing Executive (10/2009 – 10/2011)
• Contacting suppliers to prepare products for marketing programs such as: gift for promotion programs.
• Preparing marketing plan for launching new products: Mascara Double Twist, Colorburst Lipstick, PhotoReady, Colorburst Lip butter …
• Planning and preparing workshop program with marketing team for Vietnamwork, Bong Sen hotel.
• Working with creative/ designer and suppliers to ensure all POSM are available and meet the time line.
• Handle all of the allowance of the Industry and Trade Ministry to carry out promotion programs.
• Editting information and images before sending them to journalist.
• Maintaining relationships between company and suppliers.
• Planning and preparing events for the company: Year-end party, Christmas Party.
• Negotiating, composing and following up commercial contracts: solving unexpected problems occurred, collecting account receivables.
• Coordinate with related departments to make sure that the marketing programs effectively and accurately
• Making weekly analysis report of market price and demand trend.
• Preparing contract with agency and pushing for making the website.
• Planning and preparing marketing plans for facebook Revlon.
• Organizing offline event for fan club in Hanoi combined with liveshow Thao Trang.
• Planning and preparing the information, images and media for social media channels: website, facebook , youtube.
• Collecting and getting information about customers to build database.
• Preparing workshops for loyalty customers.
• Planning and preparing SEO, keywords and advertising for the website.
• Managing customer database and creating reports for leadership.
• Maintaining relationships between customer and Revlon.
• Handling and launching promotion campaigns for online websites and make sure the target sale is met: (zalora.vn, vnwiz.com, lazada.com, yes24.vn)
• Preparing SEO plan and FaceBook analytic reports. Management information system
• Setting up POS system for retailer stores.
• Training shop stewards.
• Administrating the system.
• Synthesis the stock, revenue, customer database.
• Preparing weekly reports.
• Maintaining and developing customer database.
Position: Assistant Brand Manager (10/2011 – 10/2014)
- Manage the assigned product portfolio by being thoroughly conversant with the target consumers, understanding their needs, consumption behavior, lifestyles, and insight through outsourcing researches or in-house studies (home usage test, concept product test…) as well as in-depth analysis.
- Enhance the brand promises, brand personalities to fit target consumers which enable long-term growth of the brands in-line with the desired branding framework. Assures the exploitation of the consumers’ predilection for both the products and brand promises creatively and effectively in order to increase market share, sales volume, revenue and profit.
- Monitors and analyses Brand performance, Sales performance, Market requirements, then recommends appropriate actions for the marketing mix. Prepare annual brand review and the development of the brand plan (including price policy recommendation, development of communication, alignment with sales on brand distribution and merchandising objectives, new product development, and rolling activity plans) and brand strategy.
- Based on the approved yearly consumer marketing plan and budget, proposes detailed advertising and consumer promotion campaign proposal together with the separated budgetary packages for management approval.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns by compiling communication plan, creative brief, media brief and production; Coordinates with advertising agency, suppliers and internal resources to develop ATL (TV advertisement, Print Ad, Online advertising, PR and sponsor activities, outdoors…) and related BTL activities (consumer promotions such as coupons, refunds, bonus pack, chance programs - lucky draw, scratchy card …, free products or sampling, brand activation, events (including clubs, music concerts, live shows, road shows, … in order to build brand equity (Brand awareness, loyalty, unique- strong-favorable brand associations & images).
- Oversee the execution of trade promotion / sales incentives plans and other related BTL activities (trade conference, merchandising, POSM, brand support in modern trade channel …) via the Field marketing department in order to assure they are in line with brand strategy and brand standards.
- Evaluate the implementation of all executed programs. Recommend modifications which should be made to similar program in the future.
- Propose, develop and launch new line extensions and new products to improve the company’s market penetration, sales revenue & profit and to enhance the company’s image: explore and study business feasibility of potential products which is in line with the Company’s business expertise and strategic focus. Develop marketing plans and follow-through to commercialize new products, which may include, but not limit, prototype development, product costing, production trial, research, branding, and packaging development, marketing plan, market test, logistics, distribution and sales while contributing to profitability.
- Communicate brand activities to sales, operations team and other relevant departments in an effective manner.
- Manage and train marketing subordinates efficiently with short-term impact to carry out their tasks
- Carry out other tasks demanded by the management on behalf of the corporate benefit