Mã số ứng viên: UV846fa
Giới tính: Nữ
Nơi làm việc: TP HCM
- Chức danh
- Cấp bậc
- Giám đốc
- Loại công việc
- Toàn thời gian cố định
- Liên hệ
Thanh Huong_ Director
Training & Development Director
Gender : Female
D.O.B : 26 - 09 – 1979
TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED
- HR Business Partner Training Course (2016)
- Labor law/regulations workshops updated quarterly by VNHR
- Extended DISC/Extraodinary Leadership workshop by L&A
- Recruitment Skill by L&A (2016), Hiring for success, by VNG (2012)
- Managerial Skill by L&A (2016), Basic Enterprise Management by Larion (2014)
- Basic Kaizen by Larion (2014), Basic CMMI, by ECCI Vietnam (2014)
- Train the Trainer (2014), Training Instructional Design, by VNG (2013)
- ISO 9001:2008 and internal audit, by Bureau Veritas (2014), ISO 9001:2000 by BV (2006)
- Presentation skill, by Learn Smart (2013)
- Requirement Engineering, by Ministry of Information and Communications (2013)
- Chief People Officer (CPO) at Management Quality Institute (03 April – 16 June 2012)
- Finance for Non-Finance, by Holcim Vietnam (2012)
- Excellent Customer Service, by G & H Management Service (2012)
- Time Management, Planning & Organization by L&A (2017), by Dale Carnegie (2011)
- Negotiation skill, by CTS (2011), Problem Solving, by Holcim Vietnam (2011)
- Training program on Instructors for ITEE in Vietnam (VNITEE) by Vitec Ho Chi Minh (2009)
- Requirement Development & Requirement Management by QAI India (2007)
- IT software project management, at AOTS in Japan (28th August 2005 to 15th October 2005)
English : TOEIC 530
Computer : Certificate in Level A Office Computing (Windows, WinWord, Excel, Power Point, Install
software, Search information on Internet).
- Systemetically and logically problem solving.
- Good communication.
- Customer service – oriented.
- English communication.
- Tools: Microsoft Project, MindMap, MS Office, Open Office, SAP
- Bachelor in Informatics at Thua Thien Hue University of Pedagogy (1997 - 2001)
- Supplementary subjects in Business Management, at Faculty of Industrial Management, HCMC University of Technology (2011)
- Master in Management Information System (MIS), HCMC Bach Khoa University (2013 - 2015). Thesis: “Key Factors Influencing the Successful Adoption/Implementation of Human Resource Information System (HRIS)”
Company: Le & Associate (L&A Holdings) (04/2016 – now) (>100 office employees and 8,500 outsourcing staffs)
Position: HR Supervisor
Report to: HR Director/General Director
- Plan, manage and operate recruitment activity to ensure adapting recruitment annual plan and ad-hoc hiring requests.
- Plan, execute HR Management Trainee Program for developing HR Management talent pool.
- Plan, manage and operate training and developement activity to ensure adapting training and development annual plan and ad-hoc requests.
- Conduct orientation and monitor on-board program for new-commers.
- Develop performance management tool template based on BSC/KPI frame.
- Plan, monitor L&A’s performance appraisal activity. Guide and review BSC/KPI plans & deliverables of Dept Heads & employees.
- Update, improve HR processes, procedures & templates, organization structures, job descriptions, write memos and communicate to employees.
- Develop internal newsletters monthly.
- Coordinate Dept Heads and develop content slide for company’s quarterly & year-end meeting.
- Plan and conduct company’s trip, support to conduct outing activities, quartly-meeting, birthday party, decoration contest, year-end party ...
- Support and advise HRD and Department Heads in utilizing sources such as: humans, tools, methods, etc. in effective human resources management and development.
- Act as a HR Manager role to manage HR & Admin team in 2 months (review payroll, manage employee profiles, support admin activities related to set-up new office, advise problem solving for Admin, Receptionist, Drivers, Messenger).
Company: MP Logistics (10/2015 – 04/2016) (1,500 employees)
Position: Deputy HR Manager
Report to: Deputy General Director (Finance & Human Resource)
- Build & improve processes, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates for company general & HR management.
- Plan, conduct, manage training activities in company. Design company’s training materials.
- Deliver orientation training for new- comers & soft - skills training for employees.
- Analyse recruitment needs, planning and choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Conduct interview and monitor recruitment process.
- Report status of training and recuitment activities to BoD monthly.
- Plan and conduct company’s year-end party.
- Support CEO club Vietnam (Club’s Chairwoman - Ms Minh Phuong) in logistics and sending invitation letter to CEO club’s members in events.
Company: LARION Computing (05/2014 – 12/2014) (140 employees)
Position: Engineering Process Group (EPG) member
Report to: Board of Director (BoD)
- Develop and improve policies, processes, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates for company general & HR management (C&B, recruitment, training, labor regulation, performance appraisal, media & communication, IT Administration and Finance & Controlling).
- Analyze problems in Time Attendant & payment activities to resolve by specifying requirement and developing Timekeeping system with Time Recorder.
- Internal audit ISO 9001:2008 in company.
- Plan and observe internal audit of company CMMI level 3 system.
- Request approval of Board of Director (BoD) and promulgating the baseline documents.
- Communicate & deliver training to employees new version of baseline documents.
- Consult and advise HR & Admin Department in operation.
- Report status of EPG working plan to BoD weekly and monthly.
- Collect and analyze training needs from all department.
- Conduct, manage and evaluate training activities in company.
- Find quality training vendors or trainers (internal & external) for in-house training courses.
- Deliver orientation training for new- comers.
Company: VNG Corporation (09/2012 – 12/2013) (2,200 employees)
Position: Senior Learning and Development Executive
Report to: Learning and Development Manager
- Project leader in developing all disciplines in Learning and Development (L&D) activities:
Procedures, processes, work instructions, templates.
- Audit to make sure that all L&D members is following the processes.
- Analyse training need from departments and supporting L&D manager in planning courses.
- Analyse, plan, coordinate Coaching needs, conduct and evaluate group - coaching program for 75 trainees in associate manager level upwards.
- Analyze requirements for Individual Development Planning system, Learning Action Plan tool, Performance Management system, Probation system, follow-up IT department in project development and monitor project status.
- Find quality training vendors or external trainers for in-house training courses.
- Manage L&D folders and files to access and finding effectively, manage training document/ database, training material and access right for all L&D team.
- Support operation activities if needed.
- Support Recruitment team in contact with university partners for branding activities, build relationship with IT-field candidates.
Company: Holcim VietNam Ltd. (04/2011 – 06/2012) (1,600 employees)
Position: HR - Talent Development specialist
Report to: HR Manager - Talent Development
Training Plan & Budget, Training Operation & Report
- Coordinate all departments to identify learning needs, consolidate training needs to do Fin Plan and training budget of Holcim Vietnam.
- Monitor company training plan and training budget.
- Select external training suppliers for technical or soft skill training courses.
- Conduct corporate training courses and evaluating training.
- Monitor overseas or high cost training courses to prepare training bond document and follow up employee’s bonds.
- Deliver performance management process training and eDialogue PM system guideline to employees.
- Deliver Induction training program to new-comers.
- Manage T&D, performance appraisal data and report to BoD monthly or if required.
- Plan, communicate and monitor appraisal management activities for all employees, conduct Calibration Performance Management practice to all department managers in company.
- Mornitor and support employees to use eDialogue performance management system.
- Monitor and support Department managers and supervisors in developing Individual Development Plan (IDP) and report at timeline of process.
Job Description (JD)
- Manage company Job description system and support employees in creating/updating their JD.
- Improve Work instruction of JD and planning to improve JD system.
T&D procedures, processes, work instructions
- Develop, revise procedures, processes, work instructions for Training & Development.
Supporting internal customers in T&D activities:
- Be a partner for Manufacturing, Beton, Geocycle, Sale & Marketing, Supply Chain, OH&S Departments to consult, support and monitor training plan and activities related to T&D.
Other HR Projects:
SAP super users coordinator at Holcim Vietnam
- Coordinate for 100 Holcim SAP ERP super users, monitor their status and update quarterly to HSEA( Holcim South East Asia) for assuring SAP security policy of Holcim group.
- Coordinate managers of 100 Holcim SAP ERP super users for analyzing SAP training needs and SAP training budget and support them in considering training request from HSEA.
- Support line managers to evaluate SAP super users for yearly allowance. SAP Super user of HR module
- Requirements specification for improving/enhancing SAP HR – People Developement, Performance Appraisal, Individual Development Planning modules, test systems for go-live.
- First line supporting customers/ users using SAP HR - Training & Performance Appraisal modules and communicate with HSEA for technical issues supports.
Company: FPT Information System Co. Ltd. (04/2010 - 03/2011) (160 employees)
Position: HR SAP – ERP Consultant (cum Training Coordinator)
Report: Project Manager
SAP – ERP Consultant in Human Capital Management function
- Participate in business process analysis and user functional specification development in ERP- SAP implementation projects (HR & Payroll modules).
- Analyze customer’s HR & payroll requirements and map them to SAP HR processes, solutions and products being implemented.
- Coordinate with technical team in developing ABAP programs to meet functional requirement in SAP project with module HR - Payroll for REE Group.
- Test programs to meet customer’s functional requirements.
- Support FIS Global Company’s maintenance project team in SAP Payroll system for Kuwaiti customer (Oct 2010 – Dec 2010).
- Plan, conduct and monitor internal training courses and seminars for company.
Company: Văn Lang University (11/2009 – 04/2010)
Position: Visiting Teacher
- Deliver training of Software development module (Japanese standard training program for Information Technology Engineers), IT project for the disabled people at Van Lang University.
Company: Hue Center of Information Technology (HueCIT) (2001 – 2009) (170 employees)
HR Team Lead (05/2007 - 10/2009) - Report to: General Director
QA & QC Lead (03/2006 - 05/2007) - Report to: Deputy General Director
QA & QC Specialist (08/2003 - 03/2006) - Report to: QA & QC Lead
Database Specialist (08/2001 - 08/2003) - Report to: Software Development Manager
HR Team Lead (05/2007 - 10/2009)
- Develope processes, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates for HR management.
- Assist Director to plan HR strategy, build up suitable manpower for each unit.
- Define key members in Units and building career path plan for employees.
- Design salary structure and payroll process.
- Select and recruite of employees.
- Analyse training needs, conduct internal and external training courses.
- Deliver orientation training to new-comers.
- Be project manager of HR Project “Developing management tools for company”.
QA & QC Lead (03/2006 - 05/2007)
- Manage 8 team members, planning to execute QA and QC activities in software projects.
- Manage software projects database with configuration management tools.
- Develop processes, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates for software development process, software project management activities at Huesoft and train processes to employees.
- Review all activities in software projects to ensure compliance to ISO Requirements for development and management.
- Pre-assess ISO 9001:2000 in company.
QA& QC Specialist (08/2003 - 03/2006)
Quality Assurance (QA):
- Assure quality for software projects and supporting PM by involving in planning, monitoring project operation against defined processes.
- Establish and improve software QA & QC, software project management processes.
Quality Control (QC):
- Develop test plan, test case and execute test for software projects.
- Identify, track bugs and report to QA-QC Head and Project Managers.
Database Specialist (08/2001 - 08/2003)
- Work with database systems (Lotus Notes, Access, SQL Server) to design, implement, manag database, and developing the stored-procedures in DB system for software projects.