Mã số ứng viên: UV94904
Giới tính: Nữ
Nơi làm việc: TP HCM
- Chức danh
- Cấp bậc
- Nhân viên
- Loại công việc
- Toàn thời gian cố định
- Liên hệ
Thanh Huong_ Director
Gender : Female
D.O.B : 30/07/1978
Nationality : Vietnamese
- Languages: Vietnamese (mother tongue); English
- Proficiency levels in MS offices.
- Strategic thinking & planning, analyzing & solving problems, and nutrition & chemistry knowledge.
- Proactive, result-oriented, dedicated, learning attitude.
2001 - 2003 ECONOMICS UNIVERSITY OF HO CHI MINH CITY
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered: Accounting, business law and public policy, business supply chain management, customer service and operations management, ethics and social responsibility, finance, human resource management and labor relations, strategic management, crisis management, organizational behavior, marketing and sales statistical analysis.
1996 – 2000 NATURAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY OF HO CHI MINH CITY
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
2014 Certified International Manager 2 (Singapore)
Train The TrainerDMAIC tool training (Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control)
Certified International Specialist about Enterprise
2013 Certified International Specialist about DHL, cross funtion Certified International Manager
2012 Strategic thinking
Leadership & Team Development Skills
Branded Communications Excellence (Singapore)
Marketing The Castrol Way
2009-2011 FrieslandCampina - Marketing academy:
• Insight & Market strategy
• Marketing Planning and Strategy
• Brand Communication
• Leadership & Time management
2008 Media Strategy and Planning
2007 Brand Positioning & Advertising Strategy
2006 Market research
Mar 2013- Nov 2014
Country Marketing Manager, Senior Management Team member
DHL EXPRESS VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City
• Fully in charge of marketing communications (both internal & external), research, planning, pricing and product development.
• Closely work with regional & global functional marketing team to develop and implement new product, pricing or communication campaign.
• Provide market intelligence to support business and provide inputs with knowledge of country market environment and customer needs, to facilitate regional marketing team to formulate marketing programs.
• Ensure compliance to corporate guidelines.
• Agencies, budget & people management.
1. Being promoted to one higher level since Apr’14.
2. Organizing new Country Office and South Service Center Grand Opening, press conference and customer event in Sep’14: won AP CEO Award for these activities.
3. Managing Manchester United Trophy Tour in Feb’14: one of best events of the tour according to Global Sponsorship Manager.
4. Supporting E-commerce with over 90% penetration, highest in AP.
5. Developing effective revenue generation campaigns (Trade lane promotion: over 60% revenue increase vs. SPLY; Reactivation campaign: over 50% revenue increase vs. last 4 months; Shipment Insurance campaign: over 40% revenue increase vs. SPLY).
6. Conducting several of CSR activities such as DHL Global Volunteer Day, Saigon Cyclo Challenge Sponsorship, Bike sponsorship, ect.
7. Organizing 25th anniversary events in Oct’13 with extremely positive feedback from regional CEO, Area Senior Vice President, Page 2 of 6 customers and colleagues which were shared as best demonstrated marketing practice among AP countries.
8. Localizing DHL website in Nov’13: helped to increase website penetration and recruited new customers significantly.
9. Improving company profit up to 6% by implementing some pricing projects (ship to profile, surcharge review, general price increase implementation).
10. Conversing all Rate cards from USD to VND in May’13: to comply with government law.
11. Launching Same Day Service in May’2013.
12. Launching Student Express Service in Dec’13.
Jul 2011-Feb 2013
CVO Category Brand Manager
CASTROL BP PETCO
Ho Chi Minh City
Unlike FMCG, Castrol BP Petco resource is very neat so Brand & Marketing Manager handle all roles of Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing, Market research for their category and integrate/align with Regional/Global Marketing team.
• Actively contribute as a member of the Vietnam marketing team.
• Able to effectively and efficiently drive performance delivery in Vietnam within the context of the Market Space strategy including: product/portfolio management, pricing strategy, consumers and customer management, budget management, and all technology requirements.
• Jointly develop annual marketing plans with the line manager for the responsible space, ensuring consistencies with global and regional space strategies and Lubricant Business Management processes.
• Manage implementation of marketing activities to ensure maximum profitability, minimum costs for the responsible spaces.
• Knowledge management of market space trends, key customers and major competitors.
• Be responsible for the monitoring and budget control of the Advertising Sales Promotion expenses.
• Work with technical to ensure products are meeting latest specifications and potentially surpassing them when beneficial to differentiate.
• Work with market research to gain a better understanding of the importance of each product in the range and where there is opportunity to differentiate.
• Work with sales to understand market needs in the relevant market spaces including pricing, technical, packaging, label and training needs.
• Work effectively with sales promotion and/or advertising agencies to get maximum benefits.
1. Successfully launching new Castrol CRB Turbo Plus (Super premium product) in Oct’12 The launch enhanced Castrol CRB image with ‘advanced technology’ and breakthrough innovation (New Castrol CRB Turbo Plus with Durashield Booster gives up to 2x of engine life), to capture growth opportunity from increasing modern trucks in Vietnam.
1 st month sales volume report showed very positive reaction from customers & consumers: 1 month volume of the super premium range (CRB Turbo Plus) can sell equal to 1 month volume of premium range.
2. Improving sales volume growth of Castrol CRB range (premium product). Despite of economic down trend and low consumption, Castrol CRB volume has increased significantly thanks to effective communication, activation, sticker campaign and trade activities.
Total sales volume growth of Castrol CRB turbo in 2011 was double vs. 2010, 1st half of 2012 was triple vs. 2010.
3. Successfully upgrading and migrating local & long-established BP Super Long Life brand to global BP Vanellus brand (mass product) in Nov’11. BP brand does not as strong as Castrol brand in lubricant industry across many countries, many categories (bikes, cars, commercial vehicles). But BP Super Long Life had been market leader in Vietnam CVO market thanks to long-established over 18 years. It was so critical and challenge to make a migration at that time because of high loyalty of truckers for oil brand.
Retained BP CVO sales volume and converted Super Long Life users to Vanellus.
Delivered clear & simple product benefit communication to targeted consumers.
4. Other achievements:
- Developed new channels: fishing boat & small fleet.
- Explored and proposed new pack size to satisfy consumer needs (10L).
- Conducted CRM program (1st time in Lubricant category).
- Well managed Portfolio Optimization Regional Project as Vietnam’s project leader: the merger between Castrol and BP made product portfolio of many countries was too complicated and duplicate so the project leader had to coordinate to all departments to define products performance and their role for delisting or migration.
Aug 2000- May 2011
Brand Manager (senior level ~ Senior BM)
Ho Chi Minh City
Consumer Marketing Department
Jan 2010-May 2011: Brand Manager (Friso brand, Grade II)
Jul 2008-Dec 2009: Brand Manager (Friso brand, Grade I)
Jul 2007-Jun 2008: Assistant Brand Manager (Friso brand)
Jan 2007-Jun 2007: Marketing Assistant (Friso brand)
Jan 2006-Dec 2006: Marketing officer (Calcimex brand)
• Responsible for developing and implementation consumer marketing activities on the assigned brand in which strategy and implementation of actions.
• Conform to the budgets made up on brand-profitability and brand market share.
• Deliver the brand targets as set in the agreed brand plans.
• Achieve preferred brand image by controlling the line communication: set commercial targets, brief agencies, evaluate agency proposals, and manage consistent quality…
• Devise and implement promotional plans on consumer and trade level.
• Coordinate with Trade Marketing/Sales/Sales Administration and Supply Chain to ensure smooth sales operations and quality in the market executions of all brand activities.
• Coordinate with Supply Chain for production and logistics related issues to ensure sufficient product supply and effective stock management.
• Inform Marketing Manager on the status of the principle accountabilities on bases on internal and external information: sell in/out, coverage, retail and consumers panels, brand monitor data, qualitative and quantitative market research as well as via frequent market visits.
• Liaise closely with other departments, like e.g. production, NPD, QC, finance, sales and trade marketing and manage relationship with external agencies, like e.g. advertising, event, PR and market research agencies
• Keep all marketing expenditures within the marketing budget
• Train and manage the subordinates
2011 – 1st half: Brand Manager (Friso brand, grade II)
• Q2’11 Consumer promotion (animal towels)
• Friso Gold Mum campaign (new packaging, new communication and BTL activities)
Q1’11 sales volume of Friso Gold Mum was double vs. Q1’10
2010: Brand Manager (Friso brand, grade II)
• Developed new packaging for Friso Gold & Friso Specialty
• Q1’10 Consumer promotion (tiger jackets)
• Q4’10 Consumer promotion (travel bag for Mum & kid)
Besides superior functional benefit of product, Friso got positive feedback from Mums for uniqueness, high quality and premiumness of Friso gift (tracking via live panel of Cimigo research agency).
2009: Brand Manager (Friso brand, grade I)
• Q1’09 Consumer promotion (animal towels)
• Continued the convenient lid campaign
Innovation of new lid helped to strengthen Friso premium image and differentiation vs. key competitors. 2008: Brand Manager (Friso brand, grade I)
• New thematic campaign for Friso Gold 3 & 4 (TVC, print) (Talking Todd & Rocky)
• 1st new communication for Friso Gold Mum (print, PR)
• Launched Friso Gold range with convenient lid (spoon is stored under lid): lid & spoon development & communication support (TVC, print,…)
Friso moved to 3rd position in super premium segment of infant toddler category (after Abbott & Mead Johnson).
2007: Assistant Brand Manager (Friso brand)
• Friso Gold product upgrade launch + PR support (living proof)
• Q3’07 Consumer promotion (wooden dining table)
Biggest growth with double share of Friso: from 5 to 10%
2006: Marketing officer (Calcimex brand):
• Women day celebration campaign
• Calcimex consumer promotion
• Activation: sampling & bone checking at hospitals, parks and office building
Strengthened brand awareness/image and enlarged consumer’s base.
Jan 2005-Dec 2005: R&D Officer - R&D Department Special in developing milk powder products (Friso, Dutch Lady full cream milk powder, Calcimex, Dutch Lady for infant & toddler) and others related to recipe modifying, alternative supplier development.
• Recipe development (Get advice from FrieslandCampina R&D in Holland, search new material, estimate new product cost, prepare & evaluate sample for internal and external test).
• Prepare and register proclamation document for new product.
• Follow up nutrition claim, taste profile of competitive products.
• Upgraded recipes of infant & toddler milk powder product with DHA/AA
• Developed Calcimex product recipe
• Implemented Friso local blending
Enhanced product benefits and competitiveness
Aug 2000-Dec 2004
QC Technician - Quality Control Department
Ho Chi Minh City
• Evaluate quality of product before releasing
• Follow non-conformance products (substandard product, market return and market complaint product).
• Do chemical analysis milk products
• Evaluate trial products (new recipe, new materials, change processing conditions)
• Follow preventive and corrective actions.
• Make specifications for quality control
• Write analysis method
• Monthly quality report (non-conformance products, off spec products, market complaint products, market return products, market recall products)
• Manage chemicals, equipment and glassware